The Tag Blogathon
Carolyn Page tagged me in The Tag Blogathon. How nice of her to make me sit and think about 11 things I want to share about myself!
The rules of this madness are:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There are no tag backs
11 Things about me
1. I am a watermelon addict and there is no rehab to check myself in
2. I surround myself with people who have an amazing sense of humor as life is way too short to take it seriously
3. There is a T-shirt in my closet that says: “sarcasms is one of the services I offer.” I think it is probably the only service I offer
4. I am a statistics expert and I pull those statistics out of my ass
5. I will choose animals over people any day
6. Sometimes I think I have autistic tendencies as I can watch parts of a movie over and over again for days.
7. Generally I do not develop superficial friendships. I like quality and not quantity. I prefer friends that will call my bullshit and will not be afraid to tell me that I am full of it.
8. I am not a morning person, so do not talk to me for the first 30 minutes after I get up
9. I taught my 5 year old cat to roll over and to sit
10. I love roller coasters even though I am afraid of heights
11. I am a fanatical Latvian hockey fan
11 Questions I have to answer that Carolyn asked
1. What is your most favorite thing to do on weekends..!?!
Enjoy outdoors. Go for long walks or bike rides
2. How many days does it take to complete your Christmas shopping..?
One or two, I shop on-line as majority of people I care about live in different countries
3. If you were an animal what would you be, and why?
I would definitely be a cat. They are little sneaky bastards that are way too smart for their own good…
4. Were you to have your druthers, what would your days be like?
I would travel around the world from country to country learning about different cultures
5. If money grew on trees, what type of trees would you grow?
Apple, pear, cherries…Money might grow on trees but you can’t eat it
6. Who is your favourite historical person?
I haven’t thought about it and I don’t think I have one.
7. What is your fave food, and why?
I love Thai Food. Something about those darn peanuts
8. Jazz, Blues or Rock ‘n Roll, and favourite artist?
Jazz and Blues will put me to sleep, so I guess Rock ‘n Roll. My heart always skips a beat when Serena Ryder sings.
9. Do you miss your youth? If yes, why?
I will never grow up, so, no, I do not miss my youth.
10. Snow or Beach?
Beach for sure.
11. What is your all time great movie?
The Rock (1996 with Nicolas Cage). Not the greatest movie but I can watch it again and again and again and I can’t explain.
11 questions that I have for people I tagged
1. what makes your heart skip a beat?
2. what qualities do you like in people?
3. what is your passion?
4. Why are you blogging?
5. What is your dream?
6. If you had to give away a million dollars, what would you do?
7. Who or what inspires you?
8. How old would you be if you didn’t know old you are?
9. When it has all been said and done, will you have said more than you have done?
10. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
11. If someone offered you a million dollars for a night of sex, would you do it?
11 Bloggers I am tagging