I Say NO to Bullying, so Should YOU
I saw this and decided to share. This boy touched me. Of course you have million reasons to stay. However, there are many more reasons for the world to have you.
And there are so many other kids out there – straight, gay, transgender, who are picked on, laughed at, pushed around. We all need a bit more kindness, a bit more love, a bit more laughter, a bit more compassion, and a bit more patience, and it all should start right here in our hearts
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
About DaceI am perfectly imperfect!
- Anecdoche: A conversation in which everyone is talking, but nobody is listening
- Occhiolism: The awareness of the smallness of your perspective
- Nodus Tollens: The realization that the plot of your life doesn’t make sense to you anymore
- Sonder: The realization that everybody has a story
- The Unsettling Awareness of My Own Heartbeat