I support Anti – Bullying
I support #Spirit Day and hope others will step up too. As more awareness we create as more people will stop and think. Kids killing themselves is not right. Adults killing themselves is not right. Somebody thinking that killing themselves is the only way out is not right. So, yes, I support #spiritday and I hope you will also join me.
Life is precious and you should enjoy every single minute of it. Bullied kids are not the only ones who need help. Bullies are lost and confused and the only way they know how to deal with their own pain and fear is to hurt somebody else.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
About DaceI am perfectly imperfect!
- Anecdoche: A conversation in which everyone is talking, but nobody is listening
- Occhiolism: The awareness of the smallness of your perspective
- Nodus Tollens: The realization that the plot of your life doesn’t make sense to you anymore
- Sonder: The realization that everybody has a story
- The Unsettling Awareness of My Own Heartbeat