I’ll be Watching You!
It is that time of the year when cookies and cakes, and desserts, and other sweets are just haunting you. No matter where you go, they are there. You smell them, you can even feel them without seeing.
It’s like being in heaven and hell at the same time (no religious pun intended).
I know how this works for me. I smell a freshly baked cookie and have a very heated debate with myself if I really want one or it is just something that I definitely need to go on. And I always lose.
Of course, I need that cookie. Who doesn’t? My day will be ruined if I do not have that cookie and I will end up eating one later anyways. Then why not have it and enjoy it and go for more? ha…ha..ha…
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
About DaceI am perfectly imperfect!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.